Our ambition is for Wycombe Abbey School Hong Kong to become an internationally recognised centre for excellence in teaching and learning. Our teachers are carefully selected from among the finest education professionals around the World, impressive individuals who are specifically chosen to be inspirational role models for their pupils, each of them an enthusiastic and determined life-long learner. Passionate about the education of their pupils, they fully commit themselves to the academic and extra-curricular programmes of the school.
Position : Marketing and Communications Manager
Reports to : Registrar
Purpose of the Role
The role is responsible for planning and implementing a marketing plan that aligns with the school mission to achieve the school’s enrollment goal. He/she works in close collaboration with his/her supervisor, the Director of Admissions, as well as all school leadership, to monitor and shape the school brand in HK. This role also supports all school communication with parents and the wider community, e.g. school newsletter, school publications, prospectus and maintaining the school website.
- planning and executing marketing campaigns
- identifying online, offline, and social media opportunities to general interest and enquires among potential parents
- tracking and analysing digital marketing data and optimizing performance
- networking and building relationships with key partner organizations
- internal and external correspondence to parents, stakeholders, and general public, and managing the marketing budget
- Able to generate a high volume of accurately written content. (Written, edited and published)
- Maintenance of consistent corporate branding
- Managing social media and news platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, Instagram, Youtube and MailChimp
- Identifying relevant print and online publications for content marketing and managing those local media relationships
- Producing editorial content in English and Simplified and Traditional Chinese,
- Expert website management
- Expert management of key networking events, such as formal dinners and presentation events
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field
- Min five years of relevant experience
- Experience of the current Hong Kong school market
- Knowledge of UK National Curriculum primary years, (KS1&2)
- Experiences with production of variety of media particularly print and online publications.
- Excellent in the use of Adobe creative suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash
- Confident self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Result driven and delivery focused
- Good time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Multitasking and meticulous